Sunday 29 April 2018

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stylized Greetings Card using Stampin Up Products

Happy Sunday Everyone,

This week has been so busy, I have a full time job along with my crafting business... and I don't know what's happened this week but I have been busy on both sides. I have met myself coming the other way, so after catching up and getting onto a straight edge, I realised I needed a super quick and beautiful birthday card ready to post out tomorrow. Opps.


My friend loves pink, so I thought this would be perfect!

I took the stylized birthday and stamped it in black memento ink, then taking the small floral element from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. This is a two step stamp so I used melon mambo for the outline and powder pink for the infill image. I used wink of stella to add a small dot of shimmer to the centre of each flower - although it doesn't show up too well on the photo.

Taking a piece of melon mambo card stock, I offset layered the two mats onto a basic black card base.

On the inside I did the same with the melon mambo and the white, to mirror the card front design, although the whisper white layer was kept blank to let me write a birthday message.

Here is a list of the supplies I used, click on the links below to head over to my online store... Do keep in mind that the Stylized Birthday stamp is due to retire at the end of May :( 
Thank you so much for taking a look at today's card.

See you soon

Vickie
  xx


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this card and I thought what a fabulous idea to create a quick card but that looks amazing! I certainly will be looking to CASE this in the future when I maybe need a quick birthday card. Thank you Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...