Saturday 31 March 2018

Petal Garden Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

So I have an admission - I have had this paper stack for some time now, but I haven't really used it! I know its shocking because it's absolutely beautiful.

I wanted to keep this card super simple to show off this gorgeous paper. I made the card base from rich razzleberry which I picked out from the small leaves in the print. Fussy cutting a flower and a leaf from the DSP really helped give this card dimension. The white heat embossed sentiment helps it really stand out on the darker cardstock.

Now, I do have a few dies and punches which create great banner shapes but I decided to create this shape, which I really love.

Taking a piece of card measuring 1 inch wide and feed into the pretty label punch as below and punch like normal.

This creates a great finishing edge for my sentiment which ends up looking like this.



I hope you enjoyed todays card and my little tip to use your punch in a slightly different way.

If you would like to purchase anything that I have used today click onto the items below to head straight over to my online store.
Product List

thank you for stopping by today.

see you soon

Vickie
  xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...