Monday 31 October 2022

Amazing Year Birthday Wishes Card. Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC61

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Monday! I hope you have had a fabulous weekend and are ready for a brand new week!

As always, Monday's project is to showcase this new colour combo over on Creative Colour Challenges. This week we have Daffodil Delight, Orchid Oasis and Melon Mambo - which id a great bright and bold mix, which I loved working with.

I decided on using the Amazing Year stamp set and I cut my layers and did my stamping, but when I looked at the card I felt something was missing. 

So i took my Starlit Punch and cut lots of basic white stars and adhered these to the left. The tone on tone card means that it isn't too overpowering, but adds a subtle texture and interest - just like an embossing folder would do - without needing lots of kit.






Measurements

Daffodil Delight Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Orchid Oasis Card Stock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

scraps

-----------------------------------

Take the Daffodil Delight card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base.

Add the Orchid Oasis panel to the card front, and a piece of basic white to the inside.

Stamp the sentiment in Orchid Oasis into the bottom right hand corner of the remaining piece of Basic White.

Take so scrap Basic White and cut out lots of the stars from the Starlit Punch. Add these to the left hand side of the card going around the sentiment a little.

Add this panel to the card front.

On another scrap stamp the present in tuxedo black ink and colour with your stampin Blends. Fussy cut and add over the star detail with dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - if you would like more information about the challenge or have a project to enter - head over to my blog - Creative Colour Challenge


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...