Monday 3 October 2022

Pretty Prints Happy Birthday Card. Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC57

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Monday - I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

As always, my Monday Project is for the brand new Creative Colour Challenges Combo. 

I'll be honest, I did have to take my time with this combo and it's very bold and rich and I wasn't sure how to get the balance right. But I got there in the end. Using the Blackberry Bliss pattern from Pretty Prints and a small amount of Pumpkin Pie helped me get the right mix I think.






Measurements

Old Olive Card Stock

1pc - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8"

scrap

Pumpkin Pie Card Stock

1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

scraps

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

scrap

Pretty Prints DSP

1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

-------------------------------------------

Take the Old Olive card stock and fold along the score line, adding the basic white piece to the inside.

Layer the DSP to the Pumpkin Pie card stock and add to the centre of the card front.

On a Scrap of Basic White stamp the two sentiments from Pansy Patch in Pumpkin Pie ink, placing them close together to create one phrase. Trim and then layer onto a scrap of Old Olive Card Stock. Take two small scraps of Pumpkin Pie card and add them to two opposite corners and trim to make them even.

Add dimensionals to the back of this and add to the centre of the card front.

That's it! I told you it was a simple card to create, but I really like the finished results. I hope you do too - if you would like more information on the challenge, or have a project to enter, please head over to my blog - Creative Colour Challenges


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...