Saturday 8 October 2022

To a Wonderful Friend Amazing Year Greeting Card. Ink Stamp Share Showcase Blog Hop. October 2022

 Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you are having a great Saturday so far!

Today I'm Blog hopping with the Ink Stamp Share ladies and this is our monthly Showcase Hop - where there's no set theme to follow - we just get to share some creations with you. 

I have just had a delivery this week and receive the Amazing Year stamp set. It has been a set I've looked at and looked at but it never seemed to make the cut until now, and I' kinda kicking myself that I didn't get it soon! So, I couldn't resist making a card with it to share with you all today.





Measurements

Basic Gray Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Melon Mambo Card Stock

1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

-----------------------------------

Take the Basic Gray card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding the larger piece of basic white to the inside.

Ink up the bottle stamp from Vintage Christmas in Basic Gray ink and stamp onto a scrap of Basic Gray card stock. Cut out with the vintage bottle punch. 

On the remaining piece of Basic white stamp the bouquet from Amazing Year stamp set in memento ink. Make sure you leave enough space at the top for the sentiment, and enough room at the bottom to fit the bottle.

Once the memento ink is dry colour in your images. I used Melon Mambo for my flowers, Shaded Spruce for the leaves and So Saffron on the tag.

Stamp the sentiment to the top of this piece in Basic Gray ink.

Add this panel to the Melon Mambo Card Stock and then place into the centre of the card front.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today, Please take a look at the list below and continue through the hops for lots more crafting inspiration

Blog Hop Index


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


6 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...