Saturday 16 July 2022

Yeti To Party Winter Wishes Christmas Card. Stamping with Friends Blog Hop. July 2022

 Good Evening Everyone

I hope you have had a wonderful and managed to enjoy the sunshine!

I'm taking part int he Stamping with Friends Blog Hop and our theme is Christmas in July - I've used my Yeti to Party stamp set in an effort to trick myself into thinking cool thoughts HAHA!

This stamp set is really cute and although it is mainly a Christmas set, it does have a birthday sentiment and some non Chirstmas imagery - so the scope is HUGE for creating with this.






Measurements

Melon Mambo Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

scraps

---------------------------

Take the Melon Mambo card stock and fold along the score line, adding one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

On the other piece of Basic White, stamp the yeti into the bottom right hand corner in Basic Gray ink. 



Then stamp the same image onto a post it note (making sure you stamp over the sticky section). Fussy cut and then place directly over the Yeti on the basic white piece.



Bring in the Mountains and from about the half way point, stamp a selection of them to creation a scenic background. I found that I needed to have post it note masks of both sized mountains to help get the effect I wanted.



Once the ink has dried, colour in the mountains with a selection of blends. I used Mint Macaran, Pool Party and Balmy Blue - finishing of the snow caps with wink of stella.

Add a little colour to the Yeti.

Ink up the sentiments in Basic Gray and ink across the top of this panel.

Place this panel into the centre of your card front.

On scraps of basic white stamp a handful of the present images and also the mug. Colour these in using your Stampin Blends as well. Fussy Cut and add to the card front with both liquid glue and mini dimensions.

Will the mug I cut off the 'steam' but I added that to the flat stamped panel and then made sure the mug sat well under them.

It's a great card made with a really cute stamp set - I hope you have enjoyed seeing it as much as I did creating it. Please take a look at the list below and continue through the Hop to get lots more inspiration for Christmas in July!

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List







If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


5 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...