Saturday 23 July 2022

Snowman Magic Gift Tags. Ink Stamp Share July 2022 Blog Hop

 Good Afternoon Everyone

I'm taking part in the Ink Stamp Share Christmas in July blog hop this afternoon and I've created some super quick gift tags - I always overlooking making these and then at the last minute there's are rush on to finish cards and create packing decoration - I'm hoping that creating these now will help me be or at least feel like I'm ahead of the game! haha.

I made lots of colours and slight variations so I thought I'd share my favourite.






Measurements per tag

Thick Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3" x 3"

scraps

In Colour 2022-24 DSP Stack

Starry Sky

1pc - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

--------------------------

Take the DSP and layer to the basic White card stock. Hold as a diamond shape and pop a hole into the top with a hole punch or cropadile. Thread through some basic white twine.

On Scraps stamp the snowman in memento adding the face and colouring the carrot nose. Also stamp a hat and scarf in Parakeet Party and either fussy cut or use the coordination dies. Build the snowman and then add to the card centrally.

Finally stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky, trim and banner tail the edges then add to the tag below the snowman.

I did say it was super quick - this design would be fabulous to make in batches and get ahead.



I hope you have enjoyed my project today - Please continue through to hop to get lots more Christmas Inspiration

Blog Hop Index









If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


3 comments:

  1. I, too , leave gift tags to the last minute - these are a great project to work on over the coming months. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cut tags Vickie, so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...