Saturday 2 July 2022

Snowman Magic Christmas Card. Stampin for Christmas Blog Hop. July 2022

 Good Afternoon Everyone.

Happy Saturday, I hope you are all well and having a great weekend so far. Today I'm taking part in the Stampin for Christmas Blog Hop.

I've just received through the Snowman Magic bundle for our brand new July-December Mini Catalogue and I couldn't wait to have a play.

Now, you may all think it a little early for Christmas, but I like to be organised and I join in with this hop each month and craft a couple of cards here and there throughout the year. It really helps me towards the end of the year as the workload is definitely lessened.

I think about some of my cards very carefully, and try to make a few that are easy to replicate later in the year - and today's card is one of those. You could very easily sit and batch make this, switching up the DSP and Colours to create slightly different versions. 





Measurements

Real Red Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Pacific Point Card Stock

1pc - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 1/8" x 4 5/8"

scraps for the Snowman

Soft Suede Card Stock

Scraps for the Arms

Neutrals DSP Pack - Balmy Blue

1pc - 4" x 5 3/4"

------------------------------------------

Take the Real Red card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding the larger piece of Basic White to the inside. Also, add the DSP piece to the card front.

Bring in your Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the Snowflake frame with the Pacific Point card stock. Layer this onto the top of the remaining piece of Basic White. There's not much space behind and between these two pieces so I found it easier to turn the die cut upside down and lay the Basic White over it, adding tear and tape to secure it down. You could apply the adhesive sheets to the Pacific Point card stock before cutting, but I wanted a little lift in the snowflakes - I didn't want them all flat to the piece below.

Position this piece and a slight angle and stamp the sentiment into the centre of the Basic White piece. I wanted it so that my sentiment was straight when placed on my card, so you may need to have a fiddle about with the card base, to see how far an angel you can go to for it to still fit properly.

Add this panel to the card front.

On scraps of Basic White stamp the snowman in memento ink, adding the face and coal buttons, along with the hat and scarf in Real Red. Cut all these three elements out using the coordinating dies. Also cut out two arms from the soft suede card scrap.

Build up your snowman and add to the lower left of the card.

Finally add some basic rhinestones to the centre of the larger snowflakes.

I hope you like today's card, Please continue through to hop by using the list below to get lots more Christmas Crafting Inspiration

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List







If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

1 comment:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...