Monday 30 September 2019

Perennial Essence Enjoy Life Inspirational Home Decor Frame #DSPWeek

Good Morning,

 Happy Monday Folks, hope you have all got some great things going on this week.

Today I have a bit of a different project for you - it's not a card or a box. It's a home decor frame using the Perennial Essence DSP. This paper is just beautiful, and looks like some Monet artwork, so I thought why not keep it simple and show off that paper - adding an inspirational quote just finishes it off. What's even better, is the fact this is sooooo easy to do.




I picked up this frame from a Pound Shop in town, but I've seen them all over, so they should be easy enough to get hold of. You may need to alter the sizes slightly to fit your frame, but there were pieces of card hanging from the pegs so, just measure those and have that as your cardbase layer!

Cut three pieces of BlackBerry Bliss cardstock that measures 2 3/4" x 3 1/2" and three pieces of DSP that are 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" and layer them together.

On a piece of whisper white that measure 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" stamp the quote from the Enjoy Life Stamp Set and add to one of the panels.

Pop these panels onto the pegs, putting the quote in the centre.

Now, I told you it was easy, didn't I?

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List




Don't forget to DSP offer, It's the LAST DAY. Here are all the paper packs which are in the Buy 3 get one FREE offer, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...