Friday 6 September 2019

Enjoy Life When you Arise in the Morning Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Woo hoo, it's Friday... Dave's out at a Charity golf day, so I'm busy doing housework and then taking Imogen to my Sister's for a sleepover, so I can join him at the presentation in the evening... I'm hoping that the housework doesnt take too long so then maybe I can squeeze in some crafting time!!

Today I have an inspirational card, with a beautiful quote which is from a lovely stamp set called Enjoy Life.



Measurements

Coastal Cabana Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Melon Mambo Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - scrap to mount sentiment

Garden Green Cardstock
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Create your card base by folding and burnishing the coastal cabana carstock along the score line. Add the largest piece of whisper white to the inside and the melon mambo to the card front.  On the remaining piece of whisper white, stamp the grass and foliage in garden green. Its a smaller stamp, so i layered up the stamping to give me more depth. Then with melon mambo ink, stamp the person amongst the grass to the left hand side. Cover with wink of stella.

On the scrap of whisper white, stamp the quote in coastal cabana ink and trim so yiu only have a small edge of white around the edge, layer this on garden green cardstock and then melon mambo cardstock. Add this to the right-hand side of the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed the project. Don't forget to click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...