Tuesday 17 September 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Thinking of You Card

Good afternoon Everyone,

I don't know about you but I have no idea where the day has gone! I suppose that's life with a baby haha.

Today I have a lovely card for you, its simple and quick and uses a beautiful magnolia flower- it's so pretty. Unfortunately, it's a sympathy card, whcih no one likes to send but we do have to sometimes, so you might as well make it super pretty!



Measurements

Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic Black Cardstock
2pc - 4" x 5 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Take one piece of whisper white and rub over the whole piece with your emboss buddy. Then ink up the magnolia stamp in versamark and stamp to the right hand side. Then sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set. Repeat this process in the top left hand corner with the sentiment.

Once this has cooled, colour in the flower and leaves with your blends. I didn't want to go with the traditional pale flower, so I chose Flirty Flamingo for a nice pink, and old olive for the leaves - be very careful when colouring close to the embossing as you can knock it off it if you are to rough! Ask me how I know??!!

Finally, put the card together by folding the flirty flamingo cardstock along the score line, add a piece of basic black then the plain whisper white to the inside. Add the embossed whisper white to the remaining basic black piece and then add to the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store


Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the project. Don't forget to click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...