Saturday 28 September 2019

Dinoroar Fun & Bright Birthday Card #DSPWeek

Good Afternoon,

 I hope you are all well.

My card today is the next instalment in my #DSPWeek, and it's such a fun card!! The bold patterned DSP does such a great job at providing an interesting background that I felt I didn't really need to add too much, so this would perfect for a beginner crafter.



So, as I said this card is so easy to make and requires very little effort to look good!

Take a piece of Pineapple Punch Card Stock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8". Fold along the score line to create the card base, then add a piece of whisper white to the inside that is 5 5 /8" x 3 7/8" and a piece of the DSP that's the same size to the card front.

Cut the second smallest oval from the stitched shapes dies in whisper white and the next one up in lovely lipstick.

Stamp the sentiment on to the whisper white oval in old olive and layer both ovals onto the centre of the card front. Colour in three rhinestones using the blends and add below the stamping.

Told you it was quick and easy, didn't I?!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked the card and will look a little closer at your DSP and see what quick cards you could make up.

Don't forget to DSP offer, here are all the paper packs which arw in the Buy 3 get one FREE offer, click on the images to head over to my online store

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...