Wednesday 4 September 2019

Mosaic Mood Thank You Card

Good Morning  everyone,

So today I thought I would create a card with the Mosaic Mood Speciality designer series paper, it's so pretty and detailed that I wanted to keep it simple enough to show off as much paper as possible.



Take a piece of early espresso cardstock that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" and score at 5 7/8". Fold and burnish all the score line to create a card base. Add a panel of very vanilla that is 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" to the inside and then a piece of the Mosaic Mood DSP that is the same size to the front of the card.

On a scrap of very vanilla stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile. Now, I don't have the ink pad, but I do have the stampin write markers and this is is what I used. Mount your sentiment onto the block and using the brush end on it's side cover the stamp. Then, gently breathe over the stamp to add some moisture and stamp.

I went up in 1/8" increments on both measurements using scraps to build up my layers. I used early espresso, mint macaron and blushing bride. Once you are happy with the layers, adhere to the centre of the card.

Finally, take a length of silver Metallic edge 3/8" ribbon and the terracotta tile Marker and colour it in, again using a soft touch and the side of the brush tip.  Once dry tie in a bow and add to the card under the sentiment.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List


Thanks so much for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...