Thursday 12 September 2019

Painted Harvest Thank You Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today Im digging out another stamp set from the shelf and blowing the dust off!! The Painted Harvest stamp set isnt one I have used much at all, infact I think I have only used the senitments before!!

So here it is, my beautiful sunflower thank you card...



Measurements

Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 2 5/8" x 2 3/8"
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Create your cardbase by folding the pumpkin pie card stock along to score line. Add a piece of the large whisper white to the inside.

On the other larger piece stamp the sentiment in the top right hand corner, then fill the rest of the piece with the leaf image. This is is a two step stamp, so I stamped the detailed image in pear pizzaz, then stamped off with the solid image. You dont need to do this, but I preferred the image a bit lighter!! With snail, add this to the card front.

Ink up the larger image of the flower in daffodil delight and stamp onto the remaining piece of whisper white, then a second time but slightly offset. This step can be omitted but i liked a fuller flower finish. Then with the other image, stamp using mango melody. Add a centre with Sahara sand and the dots. Layer this panel onto the pumpkin pie and add to the card

Finally colour three faceted dots with a soft suede blend and place in the lower right of the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store..
Product List

Thanks for taking a peek at my post today. Don't forget to click the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post!!!

See you soon

Vickie
 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...