Wednesday 2 January 2019

Petal Promenade Happy Birthday Card. Number 85 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

My Christmas holiday has come to an end - I am now back to my full time job today and if I'm honest - Not ready for it, could have done with an extra few days, but hey ho - that's life.

Today I have another quick and easy scrap busting card for you. This one shows of the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP.




Create a card base by taking a piece of Mossy Meadow that measure 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", score at 4 1/8" and then fold and burnish well. Add a panel on whisper white to the inside of the card that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8".

Take three pieces of scrap from the Petal Promenade DSP pack and cut to 1 1/4" x 5 5/8". I used the same pattern, but used one piece the opposite way round to provide a contrast. Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from Perennial Birthday onto the one strip that is the plain marble print in Mossy Meadow ink.

Adhere all the panels to the front of the card - I used liquid glue as It gives you a little bit of time to ensure all the pieces are lined up perfectly.

Finally add a petal Pink rhinestone shape to either side of the sentiment.
 
Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today - Don't forget that the Retiring products will only be available today and then they are gone for good - so make sure you check out those if you had your eye on any items because they will not be available for sale again by Stampin Up.


Here's my shop link http://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net if you would like to check it out.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...