Thursday 24 January 2019

All My Love Cute Thin gift Box

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well. I wanted to crack out this suite today as I have been itching to use it and I thought that this would be a perfect Valentine's project. It measures 1" x 1 3/4" x 4 1/2", so you could fit all sorts of lovely goodies inside.



Measurements:

Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
1pc - 6" x 7"

All My Love Designer Series Paper
1pc - 1 5/8" x 7/8"
2pcs - 4 3/8" x 1 5/8"
2pcs - 4 3/8" x 7/8"


Take your piece of Flirty Flamingo and score on the long side at 1", 5 1/2" & 6 1/2" and then on the short side at  1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4" & 5 1/2". Fold and burnish the score lines with a bone folder. Then take your snips and cut away to create a piece like this:-



Put the top right hand flap into the corner rounder on the detailed trio punch - this will help the box close neater and easier.

Add your DSP panels and tear and tape ( I had to use red line tape and I couldn't find my tear and tape) to the card stock as below. Take the 1/2" circle punch and create a small thumb notch - this will help you open the box easier :-





Take the release paper from the long thin tab and fold around and adhere to the opposite edge. Remove the rest of the release paper and fold all the flaps in to close the base of your box.

Cut the second smallest oval from the Stitched shapes framelits from whisper white using the Big shot. Ink up the cluster of hearts in Flirty flamingo and stamp in the oval, then take the Love You sentiment and stamp over the hearts with Lovely Lipstick ink.

Add a small piece of snail to the front centre of the box, then wrap the grosgrain ribbon around three time. Load up the back of the oval with dimensionals and add to the box, covering the join of the ribbon.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...


Product List



Thank you for joining me today - Don't forget that we are in the midst of Sale a Bration - Until the end of march you can earn free product for every £45 spend. The free product choices are exclusive for Sale a Bration and will not be available to order after it ends.

If you want more information CLICK HERE to go to my shop.

See you Soon

 Vickie
   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...