Thursday 17 January 2019

Animal Expedition Happy Birthday Card. Number 100 of #100thing

Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you for joining me on my final project of #100things - WOW I can't believe I managed to stay focused and get to 100!!

Today's card is for the Wednesday Challenge over https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall  which is a sketch challenge. Head on over to take part yourself.



Measurements

Berry Burst Cardstock
1pc -5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 1/2" x 2 1/8"
1pc - 4 1/8" x 1 1/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Create a card base from the Berry Burst card stock. Add the whisper white panel to the inside.

Add the second largest piece of DSP to the largest DSP, placing in towards the left hand side. Run three lengths of ribbon around the DSP and secure on the back with a little bit of snail adhesive. Centralise this panel onto the card front and stick with snail.

Take the last piece of DSP and add to the card front, this time with dimensionals to add extra layers. 

On a scrap piece of whisper white stamp the letters to create the words Happy Birthday. Fussy cut these out and add to the card using mini dimensionals. I made sure that I added mine all skew whiff (wonky) as part of the look - this then made sure I didn't have to concentrate to hard to get them all in a perfect line.

 wkeo

Here's a list of all the products I used today, click on the images to be taken to my online store.
Product List

Thanks again for joining me today - don't forget to click that follow button or subscribe by email if you don't want to miss out on any future projects.

See You Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...