Friday 4 January 2019

Petal Palette Thank You Card. Number 87 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it's Friday already!! I hope you all have some fab plans for the weekend. Me and Dave are planning out some of the work that needs doing before the arrival of our baby girl - so we will be busy with that, but I am hoping to get a few hours in the craft room. What are you all up to??

Today, I made this quick and simple Thank You card. It uses minimal supplies, but I think the final result is just gorgeous.



Measurements:

Early Espresso Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Mossy Meadow Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

Create the card base from the Early Espresso, and add the largest Very Vanilla to the inside and the mossy meadow to the front.

On the remaining piece of very vanilla, stamp the image on opposite corners in memento ink, then add the sentiment to the centre.

Leave to dry and then colour in using the Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Blends.

Add this layer to the front of your card and you are done - told you it was quick.

I have made a few of these, coloured them in different colours and then left the sentiment off - that way if I find myself short of a card I can quickly add a greeting and its ready.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you like my card today.

Don't forget that we are in Sale a Bration, so every £45 you spend you can earn free products - want to know more.... click here http://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...