Monday 7 January 2019

Cake Soiree Floral Birthday Card. Number 90 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday, I hope you are all well and rested after the weekend.

Today I have a bright card to show you, in which I created my own DSP background. I love to combination of the colours - not usually something I would put together, but I thought I would try my own colour combo mix. What do you think?




Measurements:

Crushed Curry Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Scrap piece for sentiment

Pacific Point Cardstock
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps for the label punch outs

Create the card base by folding the crushed curry along the score line and burnishing well with the bone folder. Add one piece of whisper white to the inside of the card.

Take the second piece of whisper white and randomly stamp all over the front with the flower and leaf stamps from Cake Soiree. I used Berry Burst for the flower and Tranquil Tide for the leaves and filled in all the space a evenly as I could.

Layer this piece onto the pacific point card stock, then onto the card front.

Stamp the Sentiment onto whisper white using the Pacific Point ink, then cut out using the everyday label punch, now you have to be careful with this as it's a tight fit at the sides, so take your time to line it up properly.

Whilst you have the punch to hand, cut out two labels from Pacific Point cardstock. Take these and adhere to the back of the sentiment. Make sure that you show approx. 1/2" of the pacific point at the top and the bottom. Add a large rhinestone to the blank space at either end, then pop a small rhinestone either side. Add this to the card front using dimensionals.

Lastly, add rhinestones to the centre of each flower. 

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, 

Remember we are in full swing of Sale a Bration and the NEW Spring Summer Catalogue. If you need a copy, just let me know and I can pop one in the post for you  - alternatively head over to my online store - http://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net to take a closer look .

See you again soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Day!

 Good Evening Everyone. Happy Wednesday and Happy New Annual Catalogue Day!  I haven't got a project today to share - but I wanted to te...