Wednesday 9 January 2019

Fastened with Love Baby Girl Bibs Card. Number 93 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have a card I have made for a challenge on Facebook in the Stampin for  All. If you are not familiar with this group I would urge you to go check it out..   https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall

It's a great community with lots of talented people and very knowledgeable people, got a question or a project to share - that's the place to go. It's such a great place to be around like minded crafty folk.

They run a couple of weekly challenges as well - One on a Monday and one on a Wednesday.

Today I have a card for the Monday DT challenge which is 'New Arrival'.



Measurements:-

Powder Pink Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Take the Powder pink cardstock and fold and burnish to create your card base. Round all four corner using the detailed trio punch, and do the same with both pieces of the whisper white cardstock. Add one panel to the inside of the card base.

On the other piece, stamp three bibs in the centre of the panel in memento tuxedo black ink. Add an A, B & C to them then leave to dry. Bring in your blends and colour in the bibs. I used lovely Lipstick & Smoky Slate blends, but you can mix up the colours and colouring media to whatever works best for you.

Add the sentiments at the top and bottom in Melon Mambo ink, then using the little starburst fill in the remaining white space using pineapple punch ink.

Add this to the front of the card and it's all done - Boy I do love a quick card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to head over to  https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall  to check it out, and maybe join in todays new challenge - It would be great to see you over there.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...