Thursday 10 January 2019

Crafting forever Just a Note Greeting Card. Number 94 of #100things


Hey Everyone,

My card today is using a stamp set that I love, although I haven't really used it!! I know, it's shocking. So I took it off the shelf and decided that I must use it, as I am on a mission to be using all my stamp sets.


Here's the card I came up with.


Take a piece of Pacific Point cardstock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" and score at 4 1/8", fold and burnish to create your card base.

Cut two pieces of whisper white card stock to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and add one to the inside of the card. Take the second piece and cover the whole piece with the pen image from Crafting Forever in memento black ink. Once this is dry colour in using your watercolour pencils and add he blender pen to smooth out any harsh pencil lines. Add this to the front of the card.

On a scrap stamp the sentiment and then the decorative border, then cut out using the pretty label punch. Also cut out two shapes of Pacific Point and layer all these together. Add a clear faceted 0gem then add to the centre of the card.

It was very simple to put together but the colouring took a little bit of time  and  I love the results. This card isn't a great idea if you have loads to make, but if you have a message for a special person or have a special thanks to give. The pretty label punch creates a beautiful accent on the front of the card to hold the sentiment and the faceted gem adds a little bling.

Here's a list of products that I used, you can click on the links below to head over my online store to purchase.

thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the project.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...