Sunday 4 March 2018

Super Simple Picture Perfect Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

Today's project is super quick and simple and not much skill involved. It focuses on using the fantastic products that Stampin Up offer, showing you that anyone of any crafting level from novice to pro can put this together.




The picture perfect designer series paper stack is packed with amazing patterns along with actual photography meaning you have so much scope to create amazing projects.

The multipurpose adhesive sheets are amazing, you add the sheet to the back of the cardstock you are using, run it through you bigshot and cut using your die as normal. Once cut you can peel off the backing and the whole area of the die on the back is covered. This made sure that I had adhesive everywhere I needed and there was no oozing or splodges where I didn't.

I used the thing Bermuda bay ribbon from the sale-a-bration trio pack to finish off the card.
Product List


I really enjoyed making this card, and although it was very simple to put together - I am thrilled with the results.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you soon.

Vickie 
  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...