Tuesday 13 March 2018

Beautiful You Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products


Hello Everyone,

Today's card ha been made for yet another challenge. Stampin for All in Facebook has thrown out an amazing challenge - Window Cards. I was so excited when it was posted yesterday. I have never made a window card before so I got to it with much Gusto and here is what I created.


I love how this card turned out, the stamp set Beautiful You, helps create stunning imagery very quickly and easily.

I used my largest stitched circle die and positioned it in the centre of the card front - running this through my big shot unfolded helped me create my aperture. I took the stamp and real red ink I covered the front panel with the image. Adding a sentiment from the Feather Together stamp set in basic black archival helped to keep this panel simple, enabling the main focal image to really stand out.

I layered a piece of whisper white inside the card and stamped the image in archival basic black in the centre of the circle. Colouring in the hat and dress with my Real Red & Pacific Point markers from my Many Marvellous markers set helped add some more colour.

Finally three rhinestones were added to create a 'belt' and add some much needed bling.

Product List
Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you enjoyed this card. Do head over and find the Stampin for All group on Facebook. It is an amazing community who share, show and guide others. The challenges are always fun too!

See you Soon

Vickie
  xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...