Thursday 8 March 2018

Crafting Forever Just a Note Greeting Card using Stampin Up Products


Hey Everyone,

My card today is using a stamp set that I loved the look of all the elements but haven't really used it!! I know, it's shocking. So I took it off the shelf and decided that I must use it, as it would be a travesty to keep it un inked!! Here's the card I came up with.




It was very simple to put together but the colouring took a little bit of time  and  I love the results. This card isn't a great idea if you have loads to make, but if you have a message for a special person or have a special thanks to give. The pretty label punch creates a beautiful accent on the front of the card to hold the sentiment and the faceted gem adds a little bling.

Here's a list of products that I used, you can click on the links below to head over my online store to purchase.

thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the project.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 9th May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...