Monday 5 March 2018

Beautiful Bouquet & Lots of Labels Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

This week over on Stampin For All, Amanda asked us a question.... what is your fave stamp set of the year? After looking through my stamp sets and previous projects it was clear that this stamp set is my most used so far.  Although I have made a lot of projects, I still haven't run out of possibilities with this. It is so versatile. Here's the card I made for #happiestofdays challenge.


Using the elements from the stamp set I created a bunch of flowers and the used the lots of labels framelits to frame it. I also did some tone on tone stamping to create a background on my card base.

I love how this turned out, I don't really use Pumpkin Pie so much, but I think it works perfectly for the card base on this particular card.

Product List

Thank you for taking a look at my project today, I hope to see you again soon!

Vickie
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...