Saturday 3 March 2018

No Bones about It Dinosaur Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

It's another cold day today - don't get me wrong it seems better than earlier in the week but it's still cold, so I've been in the craft room again! My card today was for the Inspire.Create.Challenges #012 with the theme Animals. I don't really own many animal stamp sets, this one and the party Pandas and I thought I would use No Bones About It to be a bit different.



I used layers to create depth in this card, along with the stitched shapes framelits. A mix of green inks helped to add some interest. I wanted to keep this card clean and simple, but still be fun. I love this stamp set and it has so many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really hope you liked my card. I'm heading over to enter this into the challenge, if you fancy giving it a go click the link below:-



See you Soon

Vickie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie, Thank you for playing along with Inspire.Create.Challenge this time. I love how bright and fun your card is. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card
    Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges!
    x

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...