Saturday 17 March 2018

Color Theory Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products.

Hello Everyone,

Today saw the return of the miserable weather, it's been snowing and windy and pretty awful. I have a card today which I put together using colours that I wouldn't ordinarily use thanks to a colour challenge on Stampin For All.



I haven't really used the colour theory DSP much and it's been around for a while so when the challenge called for Crushed Curry I knew that I needed to use that paper stack.

I used elements from the Celebration time stamp set and coordinating dies to create a beautiful tag and the stunning ribbons help finish it off.

Here's a list of the products I used. Click on the links to head over to my Stampin Store to purchase, or click on the contact tab to find all my contact information.
Product List


Thank you so much for joining me today. Head over to Stampin For All and join in a challenge yourself. 

See you Soon

Vickie
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...