Saturday 24 March 2018

Berry Burst Birthday Birthday Card using Stampin Up products

Good Morning Everyone,

This week has been another busy one so sorry I have been a bit quiet.  I have had a lot on but now I'm all yours. I reorganised my craft room this week and I noticed I have a huge pile of scraps so I set out to create a load of projects to thing this out.

Here's my card for today, mainly made from scraps of beautiful DSP.



I didn't really have any dimensions to follow I just used the scraps I had to pull this all together. I love how the Berry Burst Color Theory just pops against the black card base. Using layers of colour has helped create interest and dimension.

Have a good look in your scrap pile and see what you can create or click on the links below to head over to my online store to purchase some of the products I used.

Product List
I hope you enjoyed my card today.

See you again soon

Vickie
 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...