Monday 19 March 2018

Congratulations on your New BabyTeddy Bear Greetings Card

Hello Everyone,

Today's been a weird old day. the snow will just not let up at to minute - so apart from walking the dog - I have kept myself warm and cosy in my craft room.

I am trying to be more organised so I sat down to plan, but I started crafting and well let's just say I didn't get much planning done!! Although I have made some super cute projects ready to upload and show you guys - So still a productive day. Here's my favourite of the day.....


As seems to be my motto of late - keeping things simple and clean have been the way I have been working and this card is no exception. I used the Bundle of Love speciality designer series paper, which is foiled so adds that little bit of bling to the background.

Using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set and the builder punch created the beautiful teddy bear focal image.  This stamp set is so versatile and has so many uses after Christmas - I'm so glad I bought it!! 

The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set (Sssshhh - don't tell anyone!!) 

The gold foil bold helped pull together the gold from the DSP.

Here's a list of all the products (except the contraband stamp set) from Stampin Up I used. Click on the links to go to my shop and purchase or contact me above. Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration is drawing to a close on March 31st so if you purchase over £45 before shipping you can get some FREE goodies. The only happens once a year folks.
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my project.

See you again soon

Vickie
  xx 



Thanks for taking a

3 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...