Wednesday 7 March 2018

Fun Fold Eastern Palace Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello everyone,

Today I have the day off work, so I'm busy tucked away in my craft room. I have orders the complete, blog posts to write and tonnes of projects to design! I'm having a blast already :) I love craft days. I decided that I would join in this week's DT challenge over on Stampin For All on Facebook. The challenge was to create a Fun Fold. This is today's card and it is so easy to create...


To make to card base, take a piece of tranquil tide that measure 5 7/8in x 8 1/4 in and score at 1 1/4in and 4 1/4in. Fold the second score line over as if you were creating a standard card base, then fold the first. This will give you a zig zag shaped card base. Make sure you burnish your score lines well.

Add a very vanilla panel inside so there is a space to right a message. Using the eastern Palace DSP I decorated the two front panels and add a piece to the vanilla card panel. When the card is closed, the patterned paper runs across the whole 'front' of the card. 

The sentiment is easy to create, Stamp the happy birthday from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Tranquil Tide and heat emboss some flower in gold to cover two corners. Layer this onto a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock and adhere to the small front panel of the card.

Here is a list of the measurements and items needed to create this project. Click on the links below to purchase the item from my online store!

Tranquil Tide Card stock
1pc 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"

Very Vanilla Card stock
1pc - 4 1/4" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2" x 2"

Fresh Fig Cardstock
1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"

Eastern Palace Speciality DSP
2pc - 2 x 5 7/8"
1pc - 2 3/4" x 5 7/8"


Product List
 I really enjoyed creating this card today, I love joining in all these challenges as they encourage me to create something I may not ordinarily make.

Head over to stampin for all on Facebook to join an amazing crafting community and why not give the DT challenge a go yourself.

thanks for stopping by today, see you soon!

Vickie
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...