Monday 17 January 2022

Friendly Hello 6x6 One Sheet Wonder Card Selection. Crafty Collaborations Zero Waste Blog Hop. January 2022

 Good Afternoon Everyone

I'm blog hopping with the Crafty Collaborations ladies today and we have a theme of Zero Waste, where we will be sharing ideas of how to eliminate some waste created when crafting.

I decided to do a One Sheet Wonder project using a 6x6". You cut your DSP in such a way that you utilises every inch of the Paper, and you can create several cards whilst you are at it. I raided my scrap bin for the rest of the card. It really is a great way to get more from you supplies. I used 2 full pieces of coloured card stock and one piece of Basic white, plus a handful of scraps and this is what I managed to create.



Measurements

Granny Apple Green Card Stock

2pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

scraps

Fresh Freesia Card Stock

2pc - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8",  scored a 5 7/8"

scraps

Petal Pink Card Stock

scraps

Pool Party Card Stock

scraps

Basic White Card Stock

4pc - 3 7/8" x 11 3/4" scraps

Friendly Hello DSP

1pc - 6x6"

--------------------------------------------

Take you DSP and following the diagram below, cut your DSP into the smaller sections.




Create your card bases by folding the Granny Apple Green and Fresh Freesia card stock along the score line.

There is one large piece of basic white for the inside of each card.

From here I split my DSP into what I would use on each card, then I took it one card at a time and didn't really have a plan - I just layered up the DSP, stamped card bases and added stamped and die cut elements.


I hope you have enjoyed today's cards, and have for the One Sheet Wonder a useful tool in your card making - Please take a look at the list below and continue through the hop to see some more Zero Waste themed projects.

Blog Hop Index


Here's a list of the products I used in today's project - click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List






Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue, new Mini Catalogue and SAB Booklet - let me know if you would like me to get them or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

6 comments:

  1. One Sheet Wonders are perfect for zero waste! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes! One sheet wonders, perfect idea for no waste. beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OSW are fab for no waste, great cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting lots of cards from one sheet of paper! Thanks for the projects

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...