Monday 17 January 2022

Cactus Cuties Just a Note 3x3 Note Cards. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC20

  Good Morning Everyone

I really hope you had a fabulous weekend?

It's Monday, so that means we have a brand new colour combo over on Creative Colour Challenges.

This week we have Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green & Mossy Meadow. I did wonder what I was going to do, but the Cactus Cuties bundle was perfect. It looks good and as a bonus, I raided my scraps drawer for all the decoration, so there's minimal supplies here too!

I've made a batch of 3x3"  'Just a Note' Note Cards. It's a great project and really easy to make. I sat and did then in a 'batch' process, so all the same processes where done at the same time - Cutting, Stamping, Punching etc so I had a sort of production line going on - but It helped me make lots in a short space of time.





Measurements (per Card)

Mossy Meadow Card Stock

1pc - 3" x 6", scored at 3"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

scraps

Neutrals DSP Stack - Crumb Cake

1pc - 2 3/4" x 3/4"

----------------------------------------------

Take the Mossy Meadow Card Stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add one of the basic white pieces to the card front, and the other to the inside.

Sponge the edges of the DSP lightly with Crumb Cake ink. Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow into the centre then add to the card front towards the right hand side.

On scraps, stamp a bowl in crumb cake, and then in Granny Apple Green one large Catcus, and four of the smaller ones. 

Cut out using the Cactus builder punch. Take the bowl and ink the edges in Crumb cake, taking the cut out, holding it vertical to the ink pad a very very gently adding ink right into the cut edge. Repeat this with the Cactus pieces, but use Mossy Meadow to ink the edges.

Now, Just add these to the card front using both Liquid glue and Dimensionals to get some different heights and some depth.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards, I would love to see what you could create with this combo, so be sure to check out my Creative Colour Challenges Blog to get more information on how to join in.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List










Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue, new Mini Catalogue and SAB Booklet - let me know if you would like me to get them or both in the post for you.




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...