Monday 6 September 2021

Hey Friend In Symmetry Greeting Card. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC1

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday,

I'm really excited today to share something new I have been working on. It's a new blog I have created called Creative Colour Challenges and it's just that. A colour combination challenges site, where we can collect so much inspiration for these combos.

I made this card for the first ever challenge. 







This is the challenge that has been set, I love the bold pink and blue with a dash of the brown.


Measurements

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

scraps

Melon Mambo, Pacific Point & Soft Suede Card Stock

Scraps

----------------------------------

I used the Scrappy Strip Technique for my background. Take your scrap strips of coloured card stock and cut on the diagonal, but don't cut to a point as you will make on end rather skinny.

Once you have a selection of strips, arrange them onto the smaller piece of basic white butting them all up against each other. trim off any over hanging pieces.

Make your card base by folding the other piece of basic white along the score line, then add the above panel to the front.

On scraps of basic white stamp a selection of images and the sentiment from the In Symmetry stamp set, cut out and arrange onto the card front. I used both liquid glue to have the stamped images on different levels to create some depth.

And that is it - super quick, super easy - super cute!


If you would be interested in joining this colour challenge, pop on over to https://creativecolourchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/creative-colour-challenges-ccc1.html to find out more about how to enter. It would be so lovely to see you there


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

1 comment:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...