Monday 13 September 2021

Elegantly Said Stable Door Birthday Card. Creative Colour Challenges. #CCC2

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday,

We have the second combo live over on Creative Colour Challenges.  I absoloutely love this combo (you may hear me say that alot haha)!!

This is the card I've made to the challenge - now I will be honest, I had an idea in my head and as I was pulling it all together I really wasn't sure and It took until it was finished for me to say 'Yes, I love it' . I opted to do a stable door front,which I thing adds a little extra interest.








Measurements

Daffodil Delight Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Highland Heather Card Stock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Misty Moonlight Card Stock

1pc - 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3 3/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"

1pc - 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"

Scrap

----------------------------------

Take the Daffodil Delight card stock and fold along the score line. Then holding it as a card base, mark 2 1/4" front the top and cut that section away from the card.



Put the Highland Heather card stock into your Bark 3D embossing folder and run through your cut and emboss machine. Add this to the inside of the card. Then add the 3 1/4" x 3 3 /4" piece of basic white , amking sure it sits down at the bottom of the panel, so it's hidden when you close the card.

Take the larger rectangle of basic white and stamp the elegant flourish all over in Mity Moonlight - Add this panel to the Door.

On scraps of Basic White stamp a flower image in Highland Heather and one in Daffodil Delight. Cut out the flower centre of the Daffodil Dleight one, and all the flowers on the highland heatehr one.

Ink up the elegant flourish in daffodil delight, stamp off and then cover the remaining piece of basic white. Add the senitment to the top, and the flower image below - both in Misty Moonlight. Add the fussy cut flowers and centre to the misty moonlight flower.

Layer this panel to the Misty Moonlight card stock and add to the card front - adding adhesive to the lower half only and place on the 'door' making sure the glue stays on the card front - if the glue goes over then you will stick your card closed.

If you would be interested in joining this colour challenge, pop on over to https://creativecolourchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/creative-colour-challenges-ccc2.html to find out more about how to enter. It would be so lovely to see you there!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...