Saturday 4 September 2021

Sweet Stockings Cute Pets 2x2x5" Gift Box. Stampin' For Christmas Blog Hop. September 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm blog hopping today with the Stampin for Christmas ladies. I've been doing this hop all year and it's really helped me get ahead with my Christmas cards, but today I wanted to make a gift box, because I will be gifting some pets a few doggy chocolate button and the odd cat toy! so this box really works well for a variety of gift ideas.

The Sweet Stockings DSP is fab, aren't these animals so cute? Oh, and the Green background DSP is FREE with qualifying orders during Sale-abration.







Measurements

Cherry Cobbler Card Stock

1pc - 9 1/2" x 8 1/4"

Peaceful Prints DSP

4pc - 1 7/8" x 4 7/8"

1pc - 1 7/8" x 1 7/8"

Sweet Stocking DSP

Lots of Fussy Cut Animals

Take your cherry cobbler card stock and score as follows:-

Long Side - 2", 7", 9"

Short Side - 2", 4", 6", 8"

Fold and burnish all your score lines well and then cut away until you have a piece of card that looks like this...



Take the four pieces of Peaceful Prints DSP and add the some fussy cut animals to the pieces. On the square piece stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and add a small fussy cut image. Now, you could skip this step completely and just use pieces of the animal prints from the pack, but I thought they were too busy for the look was after.

Adhere these to the Cherry Cobbler as follow, making sure you add the square upside down as you look at it, as this will form the lid.



Add seal+ to the tab on the left hand side, fold round and adhere to the opposite side, at the bottom, fold in the sides and back then adhere down the front panel to create the base. at the top, fold in the two sides and tuck the lid in.


I hope you liked my project for today, please continue through the hop to see lots more amazing Christmas themed crafting. Kim Price is up next, with her Christmas Creation click on the next button to head over to her blog


LAURA MACKIE 

ZOE TANT

STEFANIE PLETSCHER

NINA KING MCMILLIAN

GEZ CARPENTER

VICTORIA LITTLEWOOD

KIM PRICE

ANNETTE ELIAS

SARA SAYERS

LIZ YUILLE

HELEN JENNINGS

MARIEKE BART

GINA CONNOR

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx



8 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...