Wednesday 4 August 2021

Whimsy & Wonder 6x6" One Sheet Wonder Christmas Cards. Stampin Birds team challenge.

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have another Christmas Card projdct for you. This time I'm using the beautiful Whimsy &Wonder DSP from our brand New Mini catalogue and a 6x6" One Sheet Wonder template. These are a great way to get a LOT from your stash, a 6x6" DSP and a handful of scraps can decorate 4 cards. You could rrally bulk out the card pile!





Here's the one sheet wonder template I followed from mypapercraftjourney.blogspot.com

 




Measurements

Blushing Bride Card Stock 

2pc - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8"

Mint Macaron Card Stock 

2pc - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8"

 Basic White Card Stock 

4pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Scraps

Mossy Meadow  Card Stoc

Scraps

Polished Pink Card Stock 

Scraps

Whimsy &Wonder DSP 

1pc - 6x6"

Fold and burnish all the Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron card Stock pieces to create your cadd bases. Add the baisc white panels to the inside.

Take the piece of DSP and cut up as the diagram above suggests. 

Now, layer up the DSP sections to card Stock mats which measure 1/8" larger on the length and width (this will give a nice increment). 

On some scraps of basic white stamp some sentiment to fit the appropriate card designs, layer to some coloured card stock and add all these peices to your card.

I found these layouts worked the best for me and what I had sentiment wise, but you could really mix it up and get more cards or add more detail.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...