Tuesday 10 August 2021

Flowers of Friendship Hello 3D flower card. Crafty Collaborations Punch Technique Blog Hop 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are all well. Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collabarations Tuesday Technique Blog Hop and this month we are focusing on Punches. Now, I'll be honest I don't really have a groundbreaking  technique for you, but I think the Flowers & Leaves Punch gives you the opportunity to build up a 3D flower in next to no time.








Measurements

Basic White Thick Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

9pc - 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Assorted Card Stock

9pc 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"

scraps for the flowers

Subtles DSP Stack

Pear Pizzazz

1pc - 5 5/8" x 5 5/8"

Take your thick basic white and fold along the score line to create your card base.

Add the Pear Pizzazz DSP to the card front.

On one of the pieces of basic white and stamp the Hello from Biggest Wish into the centre, then layer this to pacific point card stock.

Layer up the remaining pieces of basic white with different colours of card stock mats. Add these 9 squares to the card front, making sure the stamped panel is in the middle.

Now, using the same colours as the mat stamp two large and one small of each of the colours used above. Cut out using the punch. take your snips and cut down the side of each petal just a smidge - don't go further than the centre circle. Layer up two large and one small together off setting the petals. Now you can lift up the petals to create a full flower head.

Add these flowers to the squares  on the card front - putting the same colours together.

Finally add a rhinestone to the centre of each flower.

I am so chuffed with how this turned out, This design would actually make a really nice piece of home decor!!

Please take a look at the list below and continue through the Hop - there's absolutely tonnes of inspiration for you today on using Punches in your crafting...


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx




6 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...