Monday 2 August 2021

Gingerbread & Peppermint Merrist Christmas Cards

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of some new products coming out in our new mini catalogue which is due to go live tomorrow! 

Now, I'll be honest I really didnt think that this Suite would be for me. I wasnt sure that I'd like the Christmas Cookie feel, but you know what its actually really nice and because of the design you can make some super cards very quickly.

Ive used a mix of the DSP and the memories and more pack for these two cards today.






Measurements

Cinnamon Cider card Stock 

2pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock 

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

2pc - 2 5/8" x 4 1/2"

Fussy cut cookie images

Real Red Card Stock

1pc - 4 5/8" x 2 3/4"

Old Olive Card Stock 

1pc - 4 5/8" x 2 3/4"

Take the Cinnamon Cider card Stock and Fold along the score line to create your card bases. Add the basic white to the inside  and thelarger piece of DSP on the front.

Layer up the real red DSP to the Old Olve card Stock, and the Old Olive DSP to the Real Red card stock. Add these to the base at an angle. 

Take a sentiment sticker from the memories and more pack and three fussy cut cookie images to decorate each card front.

I'll pop a list here of all the supplies as soon as they are available.

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I am also sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...