Sunday 22 August 2021

Elegantly Said Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday Card. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Sunday! We have a fun theme today on Share it on a Sunday - it's Summer Floral! 

I decided to use this cute flower from the Elegantly Said stamp set, along with a selection of colours from the Subtles collection to make my card today!






Measurements

So Saffron Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 37/8"

1pc - 2" x 3"

scrap

Pear Pizzazz Card Stock

1pc - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8"

Subtles DSP Stack

Calypso Coral

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Take the So Saffron card stock and fold along the score line, add the larger piece of basic white to the inside.

Ink up the flower from Elegantly Said stamp set in Calypso Coral and cover the DSP piece with it. Dab the edges of the DSP into you rink pad to get the tiniest of colouring around the edges. Once dry add to the card front.

On the 2"x 3" card stock stamp the sentiment to the bottom in Calypso Coral and the Flower image above in Pear Pizzazz.  Stamp the same image onto a scrap piece of Basic White in Highland Heather and then fussy cut the two flower heads. Add these over the pear pizzazz flowers.

Layer the stamped panel onto the Pear Pizzazz card stock and then add to the card front using dimensionals.

Finish it of by adding a couple of rhinestones to the centre of the flowers.

I hope you enjoyed my project today, please head over and check out what Donna & Karen have both made too..

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs




Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...