Wednesday 25 August 2021

Batik Boutique Wonderful Birthday Card. Crafty Collaborations Sketch Challenge Blog Hop. August 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in the third sketch of the week! It's a fabulous sketch, and I knew instantly what I wanted to create.

I haven't used the Batik Boutique stamp set as much as I thought I would So far, so I definitely need to plan in some more projects with it soon, because it's just so pretty!







Here's the sketch we had to follow...



Measurements

Shaded Spruce Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

4pc - 1 5/8" x 2 5/8"

1pc - scrap

So Saffron Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Fold Your shaded Spruce Card Stock along the score line to create your card base. Add the larger piece of basic white to the inside. Adhere the So Saffron piece to the front.

On the 4 small rectangles stamp the flower outline image in memento into the centre of each. Once dry, colour in using a selection of Stampin Blends. Arrange these four pieces onto the card front, making sure you space them evenly as you can. 

Ink up the sentiment in memento and stamp onto a scrap of basic white and cut out using the tailored tag punch, also cut a shape out of a scrap of Shaded Spruce card. Cut this one in half lengthways and adhere behind the stamped one, making sure you have a nice increment of colour showing at the top and bottom.

Add this to the card front, into the centre as much as you can, making sure that you don't cover up any of the stamping below.


Please take a look at the list below and continue through the hop to see what everyone else has done with this sketch layout



Here's a list of all the products I used in today's card, click on the images the head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

10 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...