Sunday 29 August 2021

Beautifully Penned Negative Copy Colouring Crossover Fun Fold Card. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

It's Sunday again, so that means Share it on a Sunday and this week we have part 2 of  CASE each other.  This time around I'm CASEing Karen, and if I'm honest I found it difficult to choose what to CASE, But with Karen being a Queen of Fancy Folds - I thought that would be a good place to start.

I came across this crossover card and I just knew I had to give it a go!




And this is the card I cased....







Measurements

Pacific Point Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 1/2"

3pc - 1" x 4"

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"

1pc - scrap

Beautifully Penned DSP

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

2pc - 2 5/8" x 3 3/4"


Score the long piece of Pacific Point card stock 2 7/8" from either end, fold and burnish to make a gate fold card.

I chose to colour the stripes on the largest piece of dsp, but you can do as you wish with your piece.  Add this to the inside centre piece of the card, then adhere the large basic white piece to the centre.

With the two pieces of DSP, colour in the background, leaving the flowers and leaves white the add to the two panels on the front of card.

Take the thin strips of DSP and colour them all in, making sure that the background is the same as the  panels on the card. Layer these to the card stock strips

Arrange the three strips on the front of the folded card and adhere the top and bottom one to the left hand flap and the middle one to the right. Make sure that you only put adhesive on the part of the strip that will be stuck down on each side (see picture). 

Stamp a sentiment on to the scrap of Basic white card and punch out with the everyday label punch and then layer up on a everyday label cut out in Pacific point card that you have cut in half so that you can get a nice border of colour around the edge.

Add dimensionals to the top and the bottom of the sentiment making sure that they with attach to the top and bottom strips only - you don't was it to touch the middle strip.  

I hope you enjoyed today's card, pop on over and see what projects Donna and Karen have chosen to CASE today.



Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...