Monday 23 August 2021

Gingerbread & Peppermint Most Wonderful Time Christmas Card. Paper Craft Crew #PCC440 Sketch Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I'm taking part in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge - It's a first time for me, but when I saw this sketch I just knew I needed to join in.

I've made a Christmas Card using the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP and the sentiment is from Tidings & Trimmings, which I thought worked well here - and I had a fight with the real red ribbon - hence the stamped bow haha!!




Here's the sketch layout we had to follow.



Measurements

Real Red Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", score at 4 1/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1 3/4" x 3"

scrap

Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

5pc - 3 3/4" x 1 1/4"

Fussy Cut Bell and Bauble

--------

Take the Real Red card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add the basic white panel to the inside of the card.

On the card front, arrange the five DSP strips as per the sketch.

Stamp the sentiment onto the smaller piece of basic white card and the tap the edges into the Evening Evergreen ink pad. Once dry and to the centre of the card front.

Wrap a length of Real Red Ribbon around the card front, lining it up with the bottom edge of the sentiment piece, secure the ribbon the the back of the card front, and then add the DSP panel over the top to keep those ends hidden.

Stamp the bow and fussy cut, add this along with the fussy cut shapes to the card front.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...