Sunday 25 July 2021

Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star Card. Share it on a Sunday Christmas in July 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Sunday and that means we have another Share it on a Sunday for you all. This week we are doing Christmas in July and I've decided to use the Whimsy & Wonder DSP again, I just cannot seem to put this down. I've also used the Stars are Shining bundle and I think they work really well together.






Measurements

Mint Macaron Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1" x 2 1/2"

scraps

Whimsy & Wonder DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"


Stamp a cluster of the stars in Mint Macaron and one in Blushing Bride then cut out using the punch.

Stamp the sentiment in Polished Pink ink onto the thinner piece of basic white.

Now you just need to build the card.

Fold the Mint Macaron cardstock along the score line to create your card base. Add the basic white panel to the inside.

Layer up the two pieces of DSP to the card front and add the sentiment banner across the centre on a diagonal with dimensionals.

Dot about the stars using both liquid glue and dimensionals just to give some depth. Add rhinestones to the centre of all the stars.

Job Done! Another super quick and easy card - which would be so easy to batch make to bulk up the selection of your Christmas Cards.

I hope you liked today's card, please pop on over to see what Donna & Karen have both made today.

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. I don't have the links to the stamp set, punch or the DSP yet as It is not available until the third august,

  Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...