Wednesday 21 July 2021

Biggest Wish Happy Birthday Card. Crafty Collaborations Colour Challenge. July 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Challenge Hop and for this month we have a Colour Challenge for you.

I have kept this card super simple  - it's for my friend's daughter who is turning 15, She is very particular no flowers or fuss or anything like that she likes clean and simple and bright, so I thought this would be perfect for her.








Measurements

Bermuda Bay Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x  8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Brights DSP Stack

scraps of Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green

Take the larger piece of  Bermuda Bay and fold along the score line. Pop one of the pieces of Basic white card to the inside.

Line up the Happy and Birthday Sentiments from the Biggest Wish stamp set - I chose to do this free hand but you could easily use your stamparatus.

Ink up the sentiments and stamp in alternating colours, offsetting each line each time. I focused on lining up the h below the a above to try and get it looking precise. 

Once you have filled the panel cut off the corners that are empty of stamping so you have this...



Now, on the other piece of Bermuda Bay ( it doesn't have to be Bermuda Bay, can be any colour its just used the keep everything straight. Add the two scrap strips of DSP to either end, making sure that they come in approx 2"



Adhere the stamped panel to this, making sure that your corners are all squared up. Then add to the card front.

I could see this design in so many colour combos and changing up the DSP would also give a completely different look - why don't you have a go. I would love to see your creations.

Please head over and see what everyone else has created using these three colours - there's sure to be tonnes of inspiration..... Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

11 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...