Sunday 11 July 2021

Elegantly Said 'Smile' Greeting Card. Colour Combo Stampin Up Blog Hop. July 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well? I have a fun card for you today using the Elegantly Said Stamp set. I've made this card fro the Colour Combo Stampin Up July Blog Hop. The colours we were given where  Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss & Soft Succulent - and boy did I struggle at first with this one!









Measurements

Soft Succulent Card stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"

Regals DSP Stack

Blackberry Bliss

1pc - 2 1/4" x 5 7/8"

-----------------

Take the Soft Succulent card stock and fold along the score line, add the larger piece of basic white to the inside.

Using Soft Succulent ink, stamp the floral image all over the front o f the card base.

Add strip of Blackberry Bliss DSP to the card front, approx 1/2" from the left.

Ink up the flower again, this time take the ink pad to the stamp and try to just add soft succulent to the leaves and cherry cobbler to the flower head. I gently tapped the ink pad to the stamp using the corner to colour it. You could just colour with your Markers if you have then, but I don't have them in these colours so I had to do it the ink pad way.

Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and then layer this to the the cherry cobbler card stock and add to the card front with dimensionals.



Thanks for joining me today, please click on the next button below and continue with the hop. Elisabeth is up next, you don't want to miss it...



Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Vickie, I love this stamp set x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vickie, love the richness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!
    Best regards from the Baltic Sea
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...