Sunday 25 July 2021

In Good Taste Elegantly Said Thank You card. Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday July 2021

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm hopping with the Crafty Collaborations ladies this afternoon and we are showcasing what we have been up to on a Share it Sunday Special.

I've been working on some thank you cards, using up some of my In Good Taste DSP and scraps of Gold foil. I made several using the same layout, but thought I'd just show you the one today.









Measurements

Basic Black Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1 1/2" x 3 7/8"

Gold Foil

1pc - 1 5/8" x 4 1/2"

In Good Taste DSP

1pc - 5 5/82 x 3 7/8" 

1pc - 3 7/8" x 3 3/4" approx


Take the basic black card stock and fold along the score line. Add the larger piece of basic white to the inside.

Add the larger piece of DSP to the card front. With the other piece of DSP, place it into your trimmer on a diagonal and cut a slant into the paper, cutting along the shorter side.

Stamp the sentiment from Ornate Thanks along the bottom edge in Misty Moonlight.

 Add this to the card front, lining the bottom and sides to the DSP below.

Now, let's create the tag element. Round the bottom two corners of the basic white, then stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight five times.

Take the gold foil piece and cut the fancy flourish at the top. Feed the gold foil through the punch from the top, then pull the foil up so that you can pull it all through and only cut the top section of the design. Then round the bottom two corner.

Layer the basic white piece over the top, and tie a small bow in the gold thread and add to the top of the tag. 

Add this to the card front on a slant in the opposite direction to the cut DSP.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today, please take a look at the list below and continue hopping through my crafty friends links - you won't be disappointed


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

8 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...