Thursday 29 July 2021

Hand Penned Thank You for all the Little Things Double Z Fold Card.

  Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Thursday! I hope you are all well. Today I have a fab card to share with you. Now you will look at the list of supplies below and the sizing and kind of think, what that a lot - but I managed to make this with a lot from my scrap pile, and once you have everything cut everything come together really quickly.

I have taken the measurements from my friend Karen of Crafty Karen Designs who is the absolute Queen of Fancy Folds. She did an Epic series on all sorts of fold - what she doesn't know isn't worth knowing haha!!

Anyway, back to my card.....





Measurements

Misty Moonlight Card Stock

1pc - 11" x 4 3/4" - scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"

1pc - 10" x 2 3/4" - scored at 4 3/4" & 7 1/2"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 1/2" x 4"

1pc - 3" x 1 1/2"

Hand Penned DSP

1pc - 5 1/4" x 4"

2pc - 2 1/2" x 4"

1pc - 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"

1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"

1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 1/4"


Fold and burnish both pieces of Misty Moonlight card stock, making sure you create a Z shape ( fold in half and then back on itself).

Now add all the DSP  and white card to the bases. Put the basic white onto the back of the card, and then you will find that all the rest just fit in one place so it's pretty easy to find their homes. Stamp the sentiment onto the smallest piece of Basic White., adding this piece to the larger panel on the smaller piece of card stock

Adhere the smaller z fold to the larger one, the larger piece has the bigger back panel to the right, the smaller piece leads with the larger panel. Add liquid glue to the back of the smallest panel on the small z fold piece and adhere to the centre of the larger back panel.

Now, fold all the pieces down, don't worry some to the edges will overlap - then add adhesive to the front piece of the smaller z, making sure you only add adhesive to the section that will be stuck to the other piece, otherwise you will just make a mess and stick it all closed!!

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

1 comment:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...