Saturday 22 May 2021

Pansy Petals Happy 40th Birthday Card. InspireINK Milestone Birthday Blog Hop May 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday - today I'm taking part in the InspireINK Blog Hop with our theme being Milestone Birthdays. Let me say that the Playful Alphabets is such a staple product in my arsenal - with this I really can personalise any projects with words or numbers!!

I chose to make a Birthday card for a friend will turn 40 next month - I thought the Pansy Petal DSP would be perfect as she loves these flowers.







Measurements

Polished Pink Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

2pc - 1 7/8" x 2 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Pale Papaya Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Soft Succulent Card Stock

scraps

Pansy Petals DSP

2pc - 1 3/4" x 5 5/8"

2pc - 1 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Fussy cut Pansy


Take the larger piece of Polished Pink Card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, add the basic white piece to the inside.

Adhere the two larger strips of DSP to the Pale Papaya card stock and the add this to the card front. 

Layer up the remaining DSP and Card mats. Add these to the card front offsetting both of them to create some interest.

Add the fussy cut pansy and the sentiment to the peice on the top.

Run the 4 and 0 through your cut and emboss machine in soft succulent. Glue these down onto the left hand side.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today, please take a look at al the other Milestone Birthday projects my crafty friends have created

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

11 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...