Sunday 30 May 2021

DSP Decorated Notepads using Stampin Up Supplies. #scrapbusting. Crafty Collabs Share it Sunday May 2021

  Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in a Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday Blog Hop where we show you something we are working on.

I wanted to show you these fabulous decorated Notepads which I have been making for a long time. I think they are great to keep in my stash and I hand them out for all sorts of reasons, thank you gifts, a just because gift, to team members or customers.

I get these pads from a local print shop who sell them which they make from surplus print jobs. I'm sure you could get some notepads pretty easily wherever you are. My pads measure 7.5cm x 10.5cm (approx 4" x 3")








Measurements

Now I don't normally work in cm but I just couldn't make inches work for these without it being ridiculously faffy

Card Stock 

7.7cm x 22.2cm

DSP

7.5cm x 10.5cm

Take your card stock and score at 10.5cm and 11.5cm. fold and burnish these well.

You will have one side which is slightly longer, only mm but that is the front flap piece. So adhere the back of the notepad to the shorter section so that the thin section sits over the top and the other piece sits nicely over the front.

Add DSP and some sentiments, I made sure that I kept decoration to a minimum as I know a lot of people I give these to, keep them in their handbag so you don't want to be adding to much that could get battered or bashed.


Please do take a look at what every one else has been working on too....


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

5 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...