Saturday 1 May 2021

Birthdays are the Best Days Beautiful Friendship In Colours Card.

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday, Hope you are all well. Today's card is a mix of old and new. 

Every year sees a brand new selection of In Colours, so on 4th May these 5 colours will be available - how pretty are they? I'm in love with them already, but as we get new products, we sadly have to say goodbye to some others. I'll be honest, I was gutted to see the Beautiful Friendship stamp set retire, I have used this week in, week out! So, I thought I'd give it one last outing!






Measurements

Evening Evergreen Card Stock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 3 5/8"

Pale Papaya Card Stock

1pc - 2 7/8" x 3 5/8"

2021-2023 In Colours DSP Stack

Soft Succulent

1pc - 1 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Polished Pink 

1pc - 1 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Fold the Evening Evergreen card stock along the score line and add the larger piece of Basic White to the inside. Add the Soft Succulent and Polished Pink strips of DSP to the card front, as these were butted up against each other I used liquid glue to give me a couple of seconds to check my joining and spacing was correct.

Stamp the sentiment into the centre of the remaining piece of Basic White card stock in Evening Evergreen, then add the flowers and leaves in Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and stamped off Pale Papaya. Once this is dry, layer onto the Pale Papaya card stock and add some seal around the edges on the back, then with the ribbon wrap a small piece diagonally over the top left hand corner, securing on the back on the seal and repeating this in the opposite lower right hand corner. Add a lot more seal to the whole of the back of it and then add to the centre of your card.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. I can't give you the links for the New In Colour items yet unfortunately - but I will update this as soon as I can when they do become available.  Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue coming out on 4th May - So let me know if you would like to get one sent out.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...